Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Who am I?

Well I havent been blogging for very long and to be totally
honest writing isn't really my thing. But having produced music for the past
10 years actively, and now taking a slight break from that, or should I call it early retirement lol
I have had a lot more time to perhaps pursue and do other things. Infact now I sometimes even feel bored or
frusterated that.. what could I do on my hours off work? So I thought I try this. It is an outlet and way to
get ones thoughts out anyhow.

I thought I would add some pics of myself, just random pics of me in Finland, Sweden, Thailand,Singapore, Hong Kong and well for now maybe thats will do. I will be adding more for sure so stay tuned!

Enjoy!



Singapore:
Me and Eve visting my old "Aama" . She was our lovely maid when we lived in Singapore many many years ago. I was just a young child then. It was nice to see Lee-Ann and her family.



doing some shopping in S'pore



Me and Annie (Lee-Ann's daughter kickin' it in S'pore)



Thailand, Kata Beach
Me and Eve on the balcony at the Kata Aspasia apartment



Near Nai Harn Beach in Phuket some ruins from the Tsunami. You can appreciate the shear force at which those waves struck and when you see things like this.



Me, kickin' it




Me, kickin' it pt.2



Stockholm, Sweden

Me and Eve on our way to Stockholm a few summers ago.



Hong Kong
Got this Tat done in HK last summer ouchhh!! nah it didnt actually hurt much at all.
I am tiger in the chinese horoscope.
This is a thai buddhist style..




Helsinki, Finland


Afew pics of our lovely home.







Our happy little family. In the middle one of our furry little children =)

No comments: