Monday, March 17, 2008

Just a laughing matter

Ever since I was a young kid I have always really been interested on the subject of Ufo's. Yes even before X-Files became a household name! But I think now in 2008 they should drop the "U" and just called them Fo's, flying objects. They seem to be an all too a common site in the skies above us these days. And not just in the States either. One does wonder why is that everything only ever happens in the States! An asteroid is heading to earth and is gonna take out Manhattan! Why can't it be headed to Denmark, or Helsinki even!Ok.. well we are getting a little off topic now.

It seems the whole Ufo subject sorta came and went, well there was a mass alien freak show trend when x-files came out. But that is a bit of a shame also. As in some ways one could almost think the more fiction they put out on the subject, also the more it discredits the sitings and whole phenomena.

I myself am a firm believer. Infact, what still seems so strange is how people laugh about it. You mention flying saucers, or say you have seen one, and people usually laugh.
I read somewhere that in the U.S alone something like 90% of the population actually believes in the phenomena. I think you have to be crazy not to really.

Obviously with the internet these days you do have to becareful what you read into. There is a lot of rubbish out there also. But one thing I have found pritty interesting is something called The Disclosure Project. They have a few features of this, one on You tube which is almost a couple hours long.ng






There is some pritty interesting stuff in here. Take in what you will. Must admit the Nasa images are pritty freaky. One does think that "don't those astronauts ever see anything in space?". Well seems its almost an everyday occurance =)


I think with Ufo sitings though. If you see something, great. But what good will reporting them really do?
Usually the reports seem to be very similar. I think there have been so many reports worldwide now through the years that its pritty obvious that we aren't alone.

My own simple theory is this. I think we are just being observed, watched from above and not directly intervened with. One does wonder how there cannot be 1 shread of proof out there yet. But then again. Remember what you hear or see in the news may not always be the full truth.

Alot of the so called flying objects people see are quite possibly advanced millitary aircraft some of the time.
Not everything has little green men at the controls =)

I think any advanced government, again not just the Americans probably knows a lot more than we do.
This subject obviously is one that you could go on and on about and I don'f feel like writing all night. Its just so weird to me that its not talked about more. That is amazing. I can see how people would absolutely freak out if they announced on the news tonight that "YES THEY HAVE LANDED! THEY ARE AMONG US" lol. It probably would create some type of mass hysteria, and all those religious nuts would have a field day.

In closing, today I just happend to think about Juhan Af Grann. What did happen to the guy.
Some of my friends used to tell me I look just like him. http://personal.inet.fi/business/grann/www/thejag.com/
Perhaps Juhan either a) has been abducted by green men, or grey men. Or b) he has stopped believing and
moved to Vegas or something. He actually has a website with some seriously insane stuff. He sure indeed has big plans! Good luck Juhan! Im pulling for you man!

No comments: