Sunday, March 16, 2008

Blogin' is as easy as breathing

Today, I simply have no life at all. Must be
due in part to a few too many beers last night at O'Malleys.

I went to see Rambo 4 with my buddy Mikko a few weeks ago. Yes sadly we did both pay 11 euro each to go see that. It's just a guy thing you know. Your girlfriend, wife or sister
won't understand no matter how many times you try to somehow explain it. It's just one of those man things.
You just gotta man up and see it!

The movie itself really wasent all that bad. I mean I was positively surprised. I found it
extremely violent though. But I guess what
can one expect. You more or less know what
your gonna get when you go and see John J in action.
Killing will be as easy as breathing.





The funniest thing though wasent the movie lol, but the guy sitting next to us. He was this huge big and buffed body-builder type bloke, veins bursting outa his skin you know. Now most people when they go and see a movie they drink coke and munch on popcorn or something, but this guy had a litre carton of piimä!
Who brings piimä to a movie?? Rambo would be very dissapointed indeed!

After seeing the film, I happend to read on the net that due in part to the success this last film
was they are now considering making one more haha. I mean is it me..or didn't John just come
*full circle*??? Is he gonna go around again?

What more could be possibly do in a fifth installment? Goes to show that in Hollywood, as long as they make money they will always come up with a way to come up with just one more sequel, or prequel or
whatever. Sad I know.

Anyhow, after getting that off my chest I think im gonna go pour me a tall glass of piimä.

No comments: