Saturday, March 29, 2008

T.A.P.S = Craps!



Ok im sorry, I have been trying to give this show
a chance, but it doesn't seem to be going anywhere.
I mean these guys never find jack shit!!
Always the same deal.


http://www.the-atlantic-paranormal-society.com/


This show is basically on the scale of cheaters, but deals
with ghosts and so called paranormal activity. The only problem
is that there never really seems to be any. Just a bunch of geeks who have watched one too many
horror flick when they were kids sitting quietly in dark places waiting for something to go crash
in the night. "Give us a sign if there is a presence in this s roomm...""
BOOOOOM!!! and thats the sound of one of the skilled T.A.P.S cameramen
dropping their hi-tech videocam to the floor. " Shit I dropped my
camera duuuude!!!I saw it too man..i swear it brushed
my ear, i felt it!!" No you didnt
you dork!!!

Its just the same thing over and over. They go to some creepy
places film like 20 hours of footage, then spend half the show going over frame by
frame footage of what they think may be an audio clip of an "evil spirit" sneezing
in the night.

I mean to be honest, I don't know how this show even got a budget to
start with. Find some damn ghosts. These geezers just drive around in slick
humvee style jeeps lead by.. I swear a Michael Chiklis look
alike I mean these guys must be long lost twins @
birth (proof below).


The Michael Chiklis clone dude always trys to pretend he is all calm
and composed, but deep down I think he is brickin' himself in the shows. If they ever do sosee
some scary ass ghost he will be the first guys running with his cheap camcorder screaming
Mummy at the top of his lungs..

On every "coming next on T.A.P.S" episode preview they always
show something that scares the living shit out of
you. Then your like "I gotta watch the next episode man something is gonna go down this time!!".
And then turns out they have just edited some
blooper where the guys are clowning
around and haven't actually seen diddly
squat!!

So long T.A.P.S!!!!! You guys are lame!

2 comments:

Eveliina said...

I loooove T.A.P.S. It's Cheaters quality and almost as entertaining. It is very exciting and they have indeed found entities and paranormal activity. Chris, you just have to believe. It's out there! The T.A.P.S team is pro in what they do!

Expensive Taste said...

you be quiet Eveliina..TAPS suck and you know so!