Sunday, March 16, 2008

Hi, i'm Chris, and I have a shoe fetish

What better way to start off my blogging then with a tribute to shoes. You can never have enough of them can you! I must admit I think I have a problem, and need therapy.Thankfully i'm not made of money, so I cant P-Diddy a pair everyday. Finding super cool shoes in Helsinki still isn't super easy. There seem to be a few shops now on the up and up.So its definately a lot better then it was 5 years ago, 10 years ago. Back in the day if you wanted shoes, about your only choice was the classic "kävelykenkä a.k.a kusiluikkari" still seen today..hey its a classic, they wont go away!

Usually on holidays I always try to pick up a pair or 2, try to find something unique I know I won't come across here in Finland.

I just pimped a cool pair of Dsquared2 from Seven on Eriikinkatu http://www.seven-helsinki.com/ recently
They seem to have some pritty cool gear there too, but it is pricey. First time I have actually ever bought anything there. There was a half price sale on. I decided to take out the camera and inventory my current shoe collection, well the ones I could find.I also have some more pairs in storage, which are more for summer months. Below is what I found:







No comments: