Thursday, March 20, 2008

The most annoying actors

Tonight im exhausted. Had a nice night as it was Eve's birthday party.
Small event but nice. Just such a shame I was so damn
tired. So my brain is mash and soon its bed time. So I dont really have any super
intelligent things to write about. Only thing that came to mind was annoying actors.

My top 2 list....too tired to generate a top 3 lol

Coming in at number 2 is:




Steve Carell
now I dont know what it is about this guy but he has just annoyed me from day 1.
after seeing 40 yr old Virgin which I thought was simply unfunny
this guy, anywhere he appears I just get aggravated . I dont know what the hype has been surrounding this
guy. I simply do not find him funny. His next big film is get Smart. Yipeeee another remake we probably could all do without.

And the winner..or i guess you could say loser is:..(drum roll...)



Nicholas Cage

The man with that ridiculous puppy-dog face!!!
Can it get any worse than Con Air and his mullet blowing in the wind,,
his manly build in his John Mclane wife beater!
Ughhh..Nopes sorry Nick, you just dont do it for me.

What would have superman returns been like had they ended up casting good ol Nick boy?



yes thank allah that never happend.
The world is a better place.
The movie that probably annoys me the most with him in it is Face Off..2 terrible actors in the most unbelievable film ever. I mean how could Travolta's wife (in the film) not notice any difference in body mass!! Good lord! That is one lame movie.

No comments: