Sunday, March 16, 2008

Coming films I'm lookin' fwd to checkin' out!






Righteous Kill


I can't wait to see this. You know that
when Pacino & Deniro are paired up it
is gonna be top notch!Must admit these
2 geezers are getting pritty old though to
make it as convincing cops.I think they
should both be playing golf in Florida.

Heat is one of my fave all time films,
which also starred both of these guys,
so this does have some promise me thinks.











Check out the trailer here



The Dark Knight

I've always been a bit of a Batman nut.
Infact I think sometimes it concerns
Eveliina. But I assure her everything
will be ok. I really digged the last
Batman Begins.I think that was done
with the right approach. Wicked
soundtrack also.






















Its a real shame though about
Heath Ledgers untimely death.
Real shame. Guy was a real talent.
Sort of weird to be seeing a movie
this summer, when TDK releases,
and the actor is dead in it.
I think he will make a fine joker.






No comments: