Sunday, March 23, 2008

Back when Air Jordan's was cool!




Dunno whatever happend to Jordan's. Seems not only them but many other brands
have gone so spacey you could bounce on the moon with them.
Just way too techy/spacey.

Probably one of my fave pair of shoes back from 1990 was these Jordan's.
With the reflective metallic tongue. Just really sheik hightops.



Mail order though I think would just get too damn pricey. My sister is now in L.A
and im almost tempted to ask her to pick me up a pair, but I don't know if they have the space and all
plus im a little straight outa low cash right now anyhow. Not only women can be shoe nuts you know
Damn I really want these now. They go for about 135 USD..plus then if you mail order your probably looking at close to 200 Euro or so. Quite a abit.

No comments: