Sunday, March 30, 2008

Born to lose!



I am sorry but this is just too much.. I have tried to respect all forms of music,
but this is just shit!Its scary to think we live in a country where the vast majority
actually voted for these fruitcakes.How did George Dubya Bush make it to president?
Well the majority voted for him!!! I just cannot figure this out. Both of these
mystify me. I had heard that this Teräsbetoni had won (if you can really
call it "winning" at all when its Eurovision ) for Finland's contender.
I happen to see them on tv last night and was in shock. Whats funny is that does
Finland actually think they even have a chance
when the band that represents them sings in finnish?? Oh boy! Mind you when
you have to select between Kari Tapio and Ninja..then perhaps
I understand why thesse guys
won. But what is winning really ehh..sorta like >>



Heavy metal is just such crap! To me it all sounds the
same. I don't know what it is about this genre that
keeps peoople interested. I will probably never understand.

God help us all!!

1 comment:

Eveliina said...

Ilmeet on semmoset, kuin olis pahasti ummessa.