Monday, March 17, 2008

More from Abercrombie


































Grrrrrrrrrrr!!! Summer be coming soon and
I seriously wish I could make a trip over to
the US and pimped some of this fresh
Abercrombie gear.

As I mentioned earlier ordering via the net of
course is possible, but it sure is costly. Check
out these cool ass shorts!































































But perhaps cheaper alternative good be Salainen Agentti.
https://www.salainenagentti.fi Or another great place which
sells all kinds of cool stuff, not only army camo, if thats your
thing is Kasvihuoneilmijö http://www.kasvihuoneilmio.fi/
(about 85km drive towards Turku from Helsinki).
Really cheap and cool stuff there. And army shorts
and that kind of thing are much cheaper than Salainen Agentti.

I go to Thailand quite abit so what I usually do is just go nuts at
the local markets there. You can get all kinds of cool finds there.
Usually yeah they are all fakes, but hey who cares. When it comes to
Camo gear it doesnt really matter does it. I have found really
cool Columbia army shorts there several times.And they cost like
5 euro a pair, so nothing.








No comments: