Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Tribal Tatttoos! The new black!



Haha yeah as if! No not to worry, Eve didn't get a silly tribal!!The day she gets a tribal I will get breast enlargments ..and cut her arm off! Look down!! the other ones silly! >>>

Now what Mom wouldnt be proud to see this on their daughters arm!
i ask you! I think Eve might be a little sore tommorrow morning, and its her Birthday too!!!
Ouch!!!!!



But a pritty cool Birthday present I say!! Done by Kristian at Legacy tattoo
http://www.legacytattoo.fi/tattoo/



Look at the skill, the focus of this man, as he inks away
flesh. Do not try this at home kids or you may just fuck up and it will just look like a bad tribal
gone horribly wrong. Kristian is a skilled samurai ink man and blows away those wacky Miami Ink freaks.





Oh this is gonna smart tommorrow!!
Happy birthday to my darling Eve! When we wake up tommorrow morning she will be 32!!!



We also have some video footage of this actually going down but are both tired tonite so will upload it tommorrow!!

Until then! Stay black!

1 comment:

Eveliina said...

Actually my darling, I'm only turning 32 tomorrow at 11.37 pm.